BluePink BluePink
XHost
Gazduire site-uri web nelimitata ca spatiu si trafic lunar la doar 15 eur / an. Inregistrare domenii .ro .com .net .org .info .biz .com.ro .org.ro la preturi preferentiale. Pentru oferta detaliata accesati site-ul BluePink
Acum este Dum Mai 19, 2024 5:03 pm

Ora este UTC + 2

Pagina 1 din 1 [ 1 mesaj ] 
Autor Mesaj
 Subiectul mesajului: Is there a way in logic to cut/delete ??
MesajScris: Mar Iul 17, 2018 11:52 am 

Hello,

I recently switched to Logic Pro 9. I hope you guys can give me some help with a problem. When I delete/cut a part of sample in the sample editor i get the following warning:
Warning! The selected portion will be permanently deleted (the audio file stored on your hard drive will be overwritten).
This is not what I want ,because the original sample on my hard disk will change.What i want is that the original sample on my HD will not change and only in my logic project the part of the sample will be cut/deleted.
Is there a way in logic to cut/delete (parts of samples) and the original sample on the harddisk will not change? Can I change something in the preferences in Logic or in the sample editor itself?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/view ... hp?t=90124
Learning Management Solution Example

Thank you

Neconectat

Afişează mesajele din ultimele:  Sortează după  
 Pagina 1 din 1 [ 1 mesaj ] 

Ora este UTC + 2